Special Father’s Day Program for the Whole Family
Date: 9 June 2018
Time: 9am to 2.00pm
Place to Meet: Let ém Play – 18 Boon Lay Way, #01-100, Singapore 609966
Team Configuration: Father, Mummy & minimum of 1 child (age 5 to 12) required
Join us to celebrate Father’s Day in a unique way – sign up for an Amazing Race (Father’s Day edition) around Singapore with your whole family! This Father’s Day Race event kicks-off at Let ‘em Play premises, an indoor climbing facility located in the West, where children and their fathers will scale climbing walls and conquer tasks on the high elements obstacle course. After completing this first task, father-and-child teams will receive ‘Route Information’ clue cards and head off in their cars to each pit-stop of the race. Every pit-stop will have tasks for the father and child to complete together before obtaining their next ‘Route Information’ cards.
Expect the unexpected! Pit-stops are located all around Singapore with various challenging activities and tasks for great parent-child bonding. These activities range from Combat Skirmish (laser tag) to Bloop Soccer and they can even be Beach Telematches. Stations and checkpoints tasks will be full of actions and foster bonding between the Dads and kids together.
While Daddy and little ones are busy scaling the challenges, mummy will be going through a cookyn session with one of our esteemed partners – Cookyn Inc @ Home Team NS Balestier. This will be the finale endpoint where the whole family will come in together to finish the race and enjoy the special Father’s Day recipe meal, prepared by lots of love from mummy through the special guidance from The Chef from Cookyn Inc.
- Family Bonding: Parent & Child going through challenges together to complete tasks and learning more about each other in a fun and competitive environment
- Building Fitness & Exposing the little ones: Trying out various activities such as indoor climbing, laser tag, bloop soccer in one event setting as a Father & Child unit
- Learning a new recipe and cooking tips for mummy.
9.00am: Registration & Briefing
9.20am: Phase 1 (Indoor Climbing) @ Let ‘em Play
10.00am: Phase 2 (Outdoor Challenges)
12.30pm: Ending the race & lunch in Cookyn Inc
1.30pm: Debrief & Results
- Minimum of Father, Mother & 1 Child needed to form a team
- Father & Child(ren) should be fit enough to do simple sports activities
- Each family team will need to have a vehicle and drive their own during the program (vehicle is not provided)
- Comfortable sports attire and covered shoes for Father & Child(ren). Mummy in casual attire.
Program Fees: $88 per family nucleus (Father, Mummy & 1 Child), additional child add $10 each.
Buy your tickets here!