– Suitable for families with kids between 4 to 9 years old –
Date: 7 April 2018 (Saturday)
Time: 10am to 12.30pm
Location: Let ém Play – 18 Boon Lay Way, #01-100, Singapore 609966.
Brief Description & Conduct of Course
Let ‘em Play is Singapore’s new family-centric edutainment hub located in the West, where we offer a wide range of activities and programmes that are suitable for both adults and children. We advocate for an active mind and body concept through our activities that will challenge you physically and mentally!
Safety is definitely our utmost concern. We offer a safe continuous belay system where participants will only handle the harness / rope safety mechanism at the beginning and at the end of the course. At no point in time will participants be required to change their safety line or unhook from their safety harness during the activity. Our safety line has an adjustable length to suit participants of all heights as well.
A modiﬁed program for the popular Korean Variety Show ‘Running Man’, we have created this customised challenge suitable for Families!
The program is divided into two game phases as below:
Phase 1 – Mini Games Teams will compete in a series of mini games located at different stations. Teams with the higher scores will receive (dis)advantages during the subsequent game phases.
To qualify for phase, each team will complete every station games segments within the premises.
Phase 2 – The final 2 teams with the highest scores will be playing against each other concurrently in the Augmented Reality Wall.
- Understanding and Communications: Family learn and practice together can strengthen bonds as well as learning more about one another in a different environment.
- Goal-Oriented: To have a target together improving family’s general fitness
- Fundamentals of Rock Climbing: Learning the important techniques so that you can strategic moves and reaching goals.
10am to 10.15am: Registration
10.15am to 10.45am: Gearing Up + Safety Briefing + Briefing of Activities (Function Room)
10.45am to 11.45am: Phase 1, Commencement of Activities (Fun Rock Walls, High Element Obstacle Course, Augmented Reality Wall)
11.45am to 12.15pm: Phase 2, Final Challenges (Augmented Reality Walls)
12.15pm to 12.30pm: Debrief/Prizing Giving/Photo session (Function Room)
- Minimum Pax: 10 Parent-Child (20 pax)
- Things to bring: Drinks, Light Snacks
- Parents Involvement: Required, task such as belaying
- A minimum of 1 set of Parent – Child need to be involved per family, however the non-playing mum or dad can be around to cheer and help the family team if necessary. It’s a family event after all.
- Any misc. stuffs: Participants to be in comfortable sports attire and covered shoes
Cost of Program ($99 / Child, with Mum and/or Dad)
Let em Play LLP will be designing and executing the family bonding activities mentioned in this proposal and is also responsible to prepare logistics and manpower needed for the event.
Is there a minimum age requirement?
Children as young as 3 years are able to attempt the activities with the involvement of parent/adult.
Is there a minimum height requirement?
Our safety line has an adjustable length to suit participants of all heights
Can the children attempt the activities themselves?
Since it is a family challenge event, we would like to say no.
Is there toilet facilities?
Yes, we do.
To sign up for this family program, please fill in the contact form on the right or email firstname.lastname@example.org.